So the flight was not so bad...it was a little bumpy from Portland to New York. From New York was pretty much a breeze.
I sat around a group of 5 gals from New York taking a chick trip to Milan and they were a riot, two Kosher and three foul mouthed Catholics and I had so much fun with them. One gal, Cindy, an amateur hobby photographer, grabbed my camera from me a few times to get an awesome shot of the sunrise and then a few amazing photos of the Alps; all I can say is WOW!!!!!!
I was feeling pretty good and ready to go once I was showered and refreshed, so we went to eat not far from Whitney's house and then headed to Como where we wandered for a few hours taking pictures, being awed in the cathedral and eating the most amazing gelato I've ever let past my lips. Let me tell you, the stomach ache I am now enduring is well worth it!!!!!!
About 5 minutes away from the car I started to get a bit tired. Barely in the car 5 minutes and I pretty muchcrashed and burned, it came out of nowhere and I was out in Whitney's car!
Oh, I'm so happy to be here. The kids are home...gotta go.
FYI...my phone doesn't work here...LOL
1 comment:
Awesome! I am so glad you had a good group of people to "enjoy" the flight with! ^_^
Post a Comment